Friday, February 24, 2012

Super Bowl

Super Bowl is my favorite day of the year and I love celebrating with family and friends.  Unfortunately for me (and the Patriots) the team I was cheering for lost, but we still had a great time. 

Here is the dessert/appetizer table from our Super Bowl Sunday celebration.

Marinated Tomatoes
These are so delicious, you must try them.  Recipe courtesy of The Pioneer Woman.

 Cucumber Rolls
Find the recipe at Good Life Eats.  (this was one of my finds on Pinterest, anyone else addicted to Pinterest?)

Walking Tacos
These are great for parties.  Buy small bags of chips, crush the chips, open the bag, and add the taco meat and toppings right to the bag.

 Oreo Football Truffles
These are always a party favorite.  For step by step instructions check out Bakerella's blog.

 Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Another delicious treat.  I purchased the Football Cupcake Wrapper printout from Spaceships and Laserbeams.  Check them out, they have a ton of cute party decorations for boys.


 Lil' Smokies
A football party is not complete without these.

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

1 comment: