Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Ooh La La

 I recently made these black and light pink cake pops for a Paris themed wedding shower.  The couple became engaged while in Paris so it was very fitting!

 I used large light pink sprinkles on the black cake pops for a simple but elegant look.

 To make the black specks on the pink cake pops I sprinkled black disco dust.  I also adhered a chocolate Eiffel Tower to each cake pop.  To make any type of design out of chocolate, melt the chocolate and place in a squeeze bottle or piping bag.  Draw a design with the melted chocolate on wax paper.  Once the chocolate has hardened you can remove the design and use to decorate cake pops, cakes, cookies, etc.

This Eiffel Tower was used as a centerpiece for the cake pops. 
 I used melted chocolate to add a little extra detail.  

2 comments:

  1. Check out this Etsy store using your picture in her store. https://www.etsy.com/listing/190406574/paris-cakepops?ref=shop_home_active_22

    ReplyDelete