Saturday, July 16, 2011

Twin Cities Bakery Tour - Yum! Kitchen and Bakery

This week's bakery feature is Yum! Kitchen and BakeryYum! is located in St. Louis Park at 4000 Minnetonka Boulevard. 
I've been to Yum! several times and have tried out many of the desserts.  Yum! also has a kitchen which offers soups, salads, sandwiches, entrees, and more.  I haven't tried the food, but if it tastes anything like the desserts its to die for.  The cupcakes and desserts are packaged in these bright blue boxes with a Yum! logo sticker.  I love the red with blue lettering.  See below for some of Yum's de-lish bakery treats.

The signature Yum! Cupcake...

...with a creamy filling.

Chocolate & Vanilla Cupcakes

Yum! always has a specialty cupcake featured.  One I've tried is the Peanut Butter Cupcake.

Another is the Muddy Mousse Cupcake.  The chocolate mousse was amazing.

Per my friend's recommendation I also tried a slice of Patti Cake.  This cake was amazing!  The chocolate cake was very moist and the frosting was perfect, not too sugary.

I also got a Nut Goodly Bar for my husband.  This was very rich and creamy.

If you are ever in the area, you definitely need to check out Yum! bakery.  It won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment